Friday, December 8, 2017

What Peace Feels Like

Matthew 6:33, "Seek the Kingdom of God, above all else, and live righteously, and He will give you everything you need."
Well, I have not been writing. Shame on me. I totally feel inspired this morning and wanted to share.
I have been processing all that has gone on in the last few weeks. Rejection has been a big one for me.
One of my best friends made a great point that sometimes God closes doors because we won't. I get that. It didn't help at the time. LOL
BUT GOD!
I have had confirmation from Him on one thing I have been doing wrong. Consulting others before I consult Him.
That stops now. I am the type of person who learns her lessons. I see what I'm doing wrong and make changes.
Yesterday, I felt a shift.Today, I have peace.
Today I KNOW without a doubt that God has me in the palm of His hand. I KNOW that He has a plan for me and He will work it all out for my good.  I KNOW that He will provide. This Scripture was confirmation of that this morning after everything else. 
I'm not worried. I'm not stressing. I am just letting Him do His thing.
That's peace.
Peace is a fruit of the Spirit. It's always in us, but we snuff it out sometimes. We focus on the circumstances and not the ONE who holds us in His hand.
If you are in need of peace, just ask the Holy Spirit to bubble it up in you. He will do it.
As always, if you need prayer, contact me. I'd love to pray for you.
God bless you today and always!

No comments:

Post a Comment