Monday, October 9, 2017

Staying Courageous When Life Gets Tough

"Can a man hide himself in secret places so that I cannot see him? declares the Lord. Do I not fill heaven and earth? declares the Lord." Jeremiah 23:24 ESV


Well, last Thursday and Friday, I attended one of my very favorite conferences. Catalyst Conference is always the first Thursday and Friday in October. This was my 11th year volunteering for them.
This is a highlight for me each year. It's a lot of work. But it's so worth it. Ministering to other leaders, hearing the speakers, and worshiping with amazing artists refreshes me, even though I'm usually really tired for days after.
I will be writing a few blog posts based on my notes from the speakers.
Today's blog post is from Tim Tebow's talk. I was hoping to meet him back stage, but that didn't happen. LOL
Tim said, "It matters who is on your team. There are times you get fired up and life happens, then your fire isn't as hot as it was. So, how do you stay courageous for Jesus with life gets tough?"
  1. Know your title. The greatest title you have is child of God. 
  2. Take a look back and remember all that God has done. Write down all the times God has come through for you so you can look back. 
  3. Know your God is bigger than the giant. Fear and doubt are giants we all deal with. God is bigger than ALL of the giants in your life.
When life gets tough, God is ALWAYS there. He has promised to never leave or forsake us. 
He ALWAYS keeps His promises too!
If you need prayer, please get in touch with me.
God bless you today and always!

No comments:

Post a Comment