Tuesday, October 10, 2017

Do It Again God!

"Jesus Christ is the same yesterday and today and forever." Hebrews 13:8


My new favorite worship song is Do It Again by Elevation Worship. This song lights my Spirit up! I love it so much.
I wanted to share and encourage someone today.
God has done many many great things. Things in the Bible, things in our lives, things in our loved ones lives.
He is the same yesterday, today and forever. He has not changed.
The things He's done before, He will do it again.
He will move the mountains in our lives. He's done it before, He will do it again.
If you are anything like me, I take my eyes off God and put them on the giant huge mountain and think, "How will I ever get around this?"
That's what we need to stop doing! God is going to get us around and through that mountain!
We have to trust that He WILL do again what He has done before.
When we pray at Bible study, my Spiritual mom will say, "Do it God!" I can hear her say it sometimes when I'm not even around her.  She believes that He will do things, so she asks Him to that way while we are praying.
Please rest assured that God never fails. The battle is won. He's got a plan and purpose for your life and He will keep you in the palm of His hand. Nothing can take you out of it.
John 10:27-30 says,"  27 My sheep listen to my voice; I know them, and they follow Me. 28 I give them eternal life, and they will never perish. No one can snatch them away from Me, 29 for my Father has given them to Me, and He is more powerful than anyone else.[d] No one can snatch them from the Father’s hand. 30 The Father and I are one.”
I hope you will take a minute to listen to this song. I LOVE IT!
God bless you today and always!

1 comment:

  1. I'm wating for Him...my hope is: He did impossible things and He can do it again...my life is in His hands even before i was born. sometimes i think like that: we have choice and God dont want to say anything about it because He wants me to choice it. I need to do a choice but i dont know how yet. should I waiting or no...should i to finish all or no...Oh God...I need you now, always and forever in my decisions, in my life...just be with me holy spirit then every things will be fine...this is my wish

    ReplyDelete