Friday, September 15, 2017

Update On Life

 But the Holy Spirit produces this kind of fruit in our lives: love, joy, peace, patience, kindness, goodness, faithfulness, 23 gentleness, and self-control. There is no law against these things!" Galatians 5:22-23

I have not be here to write in some time. Which is very unlike me. At one point, I was writing daily.
I was spending time with God, and something would inspire me, and I'd want to share it.
That is something I still do, I just don't share daily anymore.
I'm not lost. Just so you know.
Life has just gotten crazy.
On September 4th last week, one of my co-workers, the Associate Pastor at my work church passed away.
The next day, one of my best friends ended up in the ER all day and then hospital for 2 days with chest pains, blood pressure issues, and some calcium build up in one of his arteries.
Life has just gotten crazy. LOL
BUT GOD... Hurricane Irma came through on Monday, September 11th, and thankfully, it was not as bad as we thought it was going to be.
I think prayer for it to weaken worked. I read something this week that said if we prayed for the hurricane to move and harm others, that was not a good prayer. I've never thought about it that way.
That means you are asking God to spare you, and harm someone else. Yeah, that's not really a good prayer at all.
Praying for it to weaken was the way to go.
There is so much damage from the Texas hurricane Harvey, and now this Florida one. We need to be in prayer for all of these people.
Also, we need to pray for the millions of line men who are here from other states helping restore power. Much of Georgia is still without power from Irma.
I am currently digging into Bible studies, reading books, and praying. I'm just loving God. He keeps providing for our needs and watching over us. We are blessed.
We might not have everything we want, but we have everything we need.
If you need prayer, please get in touch with me. I'd love to pray for you.
God bless you today and always.

No comments:

Post a Comment