Saturday, September 16, 2017

The Relationship Principles of Jesus

29 Jesus replied, “The most important commandment is this: ‘Listen, O Israel! The Lord our God is the one and only Lord. 30 And you must love the Lord your God with all your heart, all your soul, all your mind, and all your strength.’[a] 31 The second is equally important: ‘Love your neighbor as yourself.’[b] No other commandment is greater than these.” Mark 12: 29-31 NLT

I just finished reading this book, "The Relationship Principles of Jesus" by Tom Holladay. This was a 40 day journey that I took with some close friends.
I am so glad I did.
I HIGHLY recommend you pick up this book and read it. Read each chapter a day for 40 days and let it sink deep into your heart.
I believe that this book has changed all 5 of us that did this study together. I see differences.
I feel different.
Here are the main points of the book.
  1. Place the highest value on relationships.
  2. Love as Jesus loves you.
  3. Communicate from the heart.
  4. As you judge, you will be judged.
  5. The greatest are the servants.
  6. Treat others the way you want them to treat you.
What would happen if we all lived this way? Not only would our lives change, but others would change as well.
It's my sincere prayer that you will see these truths and let them set you free.
If we just all did and lived by these 6 things, our lives would be dramatically different.
I'm ready, are you?
God bless you today and always!

No comments:

Post a Comment