Saturday, May 13, 2017

Three Cord Strand

A person standing alone can be attacked and defeated, but two can stand back-to-back and conquer. Three are even better, for a triple-braided cord is not easily broken. Ecclesiastes 4:12 NLT


God has blessed me with two best friends. One male, one female. These two friendships are like the siblings I never had. 
We have known each other for years now.
When one of us is having a hard time, we come together in support.
I woke up this morning around 4am to let my dog out, and I immediately felt this Scripture on my heart. 
Me and my two best friends are a triple-braided cord. We aren't easily broken. We are standing back to back while attacks are coming our way, and we are fighting for each other!
One of the best parts of life to me, is the people I get to share it with. 
Let me tell you this too, God is also your vindicator.
Psalm 4:2 says, "O God, my vindicator! Answer me when I call!
When I was distressed, you set me free; now have mercy on me, and hear my prayer."
So, God will fight for you, but having some awesome Christian friends to fight with you in prayer, by encouraging you, and just being there for you is amazing as well.
Who do you have in your life that fights for and with you?
I hope you have someone, if not, pray and ask God to bring them into your life. I don't know what I'd do without mine.
God bless you today and always!

No comments:

Post a Comment