Thursday, March 9, 2017

One Thing God ALWAYS Does

"Jesus said to them, "My Father is always at His work to this very day, and I too, am working." John 5:17

Life can really drag us down sometimes. Sickness, money problems, marriage problems, children who won't obey and so many more issues I can't list, can really make you think the worst and life and God. Sometimes, we wonder if God really knows what's happening and if He really cares.
I'm here to tell you, He DOES care, and He DOES see. Why do I know that? Because Jesus said so.
The problem is, we are looking at our circumstances with our human eyes. We don't see the Spiritual side of things. We don't always know what God is up to. 
I think we can all agree on a couple of things:
  1. God can do anything.
  2. God is all powerful.
  3. God is all knowing.
What happens is, we want God do things OUR way. This is why we get upset when bad things happen. Not to mention, you've got those people who blame God when bad things happen to them.
Let me help you with that thought... Philippians 1:6 says, "He who began a good work in you will carry it on to completion." 
Sooo.. if God began a good work in you, He will see it through until the end, and guess what? 
It's a GOOD WORK. Not a bad work.
Beth Moore in her Whispers of Hope devotional book says, "Beloved, the only time God is working AGAINST you is when you are working against yourself. He desires to work to your profit, to your excellence, to your sanctification as a set-apart, distinguished person of faith."
All those times you thought God was going against you, He wasn't. But His will is what needs to be done, so if you are going down the wrong path, He will correct you. 
No matter how bad the chaos is we are living in, we can rest assured that God is ALWAYS at work in our lives.(He wants to work THROUGH us as well, if we would just let Him.)
I don't know about you, but I am comforted by the fact that God is always at work. He sees what I am dealing with and He's working it out for my good. I know He's doing the same thing for you.
God bless you today and always.

No comments:

Post a Comment