Wednesday, January 18, 2017

You Are Priceless!

"I no longer call you servants, because a servant does not know his master’s business. Instead, I have called you friends, for everything that I learned from my Father I have made known to you." Jesus, in John 15:15
I really think someone needs to read this today.
Do you know how priceless you are? I mean, seriously, do you?
I know it and I might not even know you personally.
You are on this earth for a reason. God has a plan and a purpose for your life.
Please read this in Jeremiah and realize it's truth:

“For I know the plans I have for you,” declares the Lord, “plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future.” – Jeremiah 29:11

Jesus calls us friends. We are also heirs with Him.
Romans 8: 16-17 says, "For his Spirit joins with our spirit to affirm that we are God’s children. 17 And since we are his children, we are his heirs. In fact, together with Christ we are heirs of God’s glory. But if we are to share his glory, we must also share his suffering."
The biggest point of all is that you are so valuable, God sent His only Son to die on a cross for your sins. Yes, you. He would have done it if you were the only person on the planet, because you are so special to Him.
You are unique. You have gifts, talents, and abilities that only you can do. God gave you those so you can further His kingdom with them.
In all actuality... you are a masterpiece, created by God! Did you know that?
Ephesians 2:10 tells us, "For we are God’s masterpiece. He has created us anew in Christ Jesus, so we can do the good things he planned for us long ago."
Masterpieces are priceless, right? Well, there ya go!
You are priceless!!
God bless you today and always!

No comments:

Post a Comment