Thursday, June 23, 2016

God Will NOT Reject You

"You do not desire a sacrifice or I would offer one. You do not want a burnt offering. The sacrifice you desire is a broken spirit. You will NOT reject a broken spirit and repentant heart, O God." Psalm 51:6-7 NLT
Let me warn you now... today's blog will be full of Scripture. WOW GOD! Is all I have to say for today.
Rejection is a huge part of some people's lives. They might have had a parent leave when they were a child. Or, a teacher that was mean to them. A lot of kids get bullied in school, and that's a huge rejection from their peers. Then, you've got dating relationships, let's not even talk about those.
The one person in your life that will NEVER reject you is GOD! 
Let me say about this Scripture posted above. God is not looking for your HEART to be broken. "Broken spirit" in these verses simply means that God wants you to come to Him with your hurts, habits, and hang ups. Your rock bottom, if you will. When you've finally decided that you can't do this on your own. Repentant heart... yeah, that's what it means. He wants us to repent of the junk we do and/ or are living in. 
All of this Scripture today was revealed to me during my Psalms reading. I am so excited to show you what He showed me!
Psalm 32:8, The LORD says, "I will guide you along the best pathway for your life. I will advise you and watch over you. 9 Do not be like a senseless horse or mule that needs a bit and bridle to keep it under control."
So, if you give your life to God, and repent of the "stuff" in your life... God will guide you along THE BEST pathway for your life. Not a pathway that is ok. Not a pathway that will make you rich. But THE BEST pathway for your life. He wants us to follow Him. He wants us to allow Him fully access to our hearts so He CAN lead us.
Here is what I find fascinating about the Bible. In a whole other place in Psalms, I found a prayer that is a direct response to  32:8-9!
"Show me the right path, O LORD, point out the road for me to follow. Lead me by your truth and teach me, for you are the God who saves me. All day long I put my hope in you." Psalm 25:4-5 NLT
WOW GOD!! God wants to lead us, so if we respond that we will let Him, He can walk us through life.
Let me tell you, life can suck sometimes. I had a friend post on Facebook yesterday some issues he's dealing with and how his life has no turned out like he thought it would. I told him, "Welcome to my world." My life didn't turn out like I thought it would either. 
BUT GOD!
God has a pathway for us all. He wants us to come to Him and let Him help us through the hard times. 
Here is an example of how He treats us:
"The LORD is good and does what is right; He shows the proper path to those who go astray. He leads the humble in doing right, teaching them His way. The LORD leads with unfailing love and faithfulness all who keep His covenant and obey His commands." Psalm 25: 8-10 NLT
God has your back and He will NOT reject you when you turn to Him. NEVER. EVER.
What are you dealing with today? Or do you have a friend who is struggling? Please share this with them. Let them know that God loves them so much and He's right there. He has a pathway for them, and He wants to walk with them.
God bless you today and always!

No comments:

Post a Comment