Monday, March 7, 2016

God's Ways

Isaiah 55: 8-9, "My thoughts are nothing like your thoughts," says the LORD. "And my ways are far beyond anything you could imagine. For just as the heavens are higher than the earth, so may ways are higher than your ways and my thoughts higher than your thoughts."

Thank goodness God doesn't think like me!

I mean, seriously, I allow satan to whisper in my ear far too often. I let the feelings of defeat and disappointment jump on me and have their way.

God is not like us in our thoughts and ways. He knows the plans He has, so He does things according to that. He knows all.

Yesterday, our new Lead Pastor, (who used to be our Youth Pastor), taught on God's presence. He said, "Many people are looking for Sunday morning to do what only God can do."

We need God's presence with us always. Not just on Sunday. God wants to be with us EVERY DAY of the week. 

Isaiah 55:12 says, "You will live in joy and peace. The mountains and hills will burst into song and the trees of the field will clap their hands!"

Living in joy and peace is what God wants for us. He doesn't want us to live in chaos and disorder! 

His ways are better than our ways.

Will you live for Him? Or live for the world? 

Do you want to know that joy and peace that only He gives? It's easy to do.

Fully surrender your heart and life to God. He is there, waiting on you. He loves you unconditionally with a stead fast love. You are so special to Him. He created you as His masterpiece created for good works.

He's not waiting for you to mess up so He can strike you down with lightening. That's not how He works. He wants to bless you and keep you. He wants to shine His face down upon you, turn towards you and give you peace. Will you let Him?

Father God, I pray that every person who reads these words today with feel You in them. I ask that they have an experience with You like they never have before. I pray for peace and joy to oooze out of us all! Let it splash on to everyone around us. Thank You that Your ways and thoughts are not like mine. In Jesus name, amen.

God bless you today and always my friends!!

No comments:

Post a Comment