God makes and keeps promises to us all the time. We usually do not believe Him, because the humans in our lives have lied. Humans make promises and break them. Some even break vows.
But God is not like a human when it comes to this.
We can read the Bible and see that He kept promises to so many people. Especially in the Old Testament.
Here are a few that are true for us today:
1. God has a plan for our lives. A plan to prosper us, not harm us. (Jeremiah 29:11)
2. If we take our burdens to Him, He will give us rest. (Matthew 11:28-29)
3. He give us power when we are weak and restores our souls. (Isaiah 40:29-31)
4. God will supply all of our needs. (Philippians 4:19)
5. He will never leave us. (Deuteronomy 31:6)
6. God gives us peace. (John 14:27)
These are just a few.
Have you put your trust fully in God? Do you go to Him when things are good AND bad? You can. Because the truth is, He knows what's going on anyway... and He will never leave us. He's there to see us through it all.
Hold fast to God and His promises. You'll be glad you did.
God bless you today and always.