Monday, February 29, 2016

Rich Life Challenge

"Satisfy us each morning with your unfailing love, so we may sing for joy to the end of our lives." ~ Psalm 90: 14

If you've read my blog for any length of time, you know what a huge Matt Ham fan I am. Matt Ham is a husband, dad, business owner, speaker, author, and Pastor (in a sense). He is someone I admire. I love how he sees and hears God.

He has issued us a Rich Life Challenge. The Rich life is principles he feels like God gave him to share with the world. This challenge is going to go into them in depth.


The first email went out today, but I'm sure it's not too late to join if you'd like to. Go to www.mattham.com

I have written about these principles before, but I would like to share them again.

R - Recognize you're broke (n)

I - Invest in others

C- Choose gratitude

H- Humble yourself with confidence

Today's Scripture reading from Matt was Psalm 90. It's just before my favorite, Psalm 91.. and let me tell you. I had NO idea that Psalm 90 was written by Moses until today. (That just proves that I don't pay enough attention to my Bible sometimes. LOL)

I love the Scripture I posted above because it's asking God to satisfy us each morning with His love. His love is the BEST! His love is better than any human love. (And I know some people who have amazing human love for each other.) God's love is even better than any of us could imagine.

Taking these principles Matt has come up with will improve our walk with God and others. I can't wait to see what else we will learn in the coming days.

If you would like to draw closer to God, take time every day to read your Bible and pray. He wants to be close to you. He loves you so much.

God bless you today and always.

No comments:

Post a Comment