Sunday, February 28, 2016

New World Order?

"This means that anyone who belongs to Christ has become a new person. The old life is gone the new life has begun!" ~ 2 Corinthians 5:17 NLT

Everything in the news right now is about the Presidential election here in the United States. We are seeing debates, watching mud fly and words drop like bombs. It's almost like a war in and of itself.

I am not a news watcher. I am not even a real political person. 

I do know that if the powers that be had it their way, we would have a one world new world order. They want to join all of our countries together, combine our money, and whatever else.

That's a dangerous thing in my opinion. The United States has been free because of what our forefathers did. They came here to make changes and get away from the rule and reign of a king.

So, funny thing... God's ways are just that.


He is the King of Kings and Lord of Lords. He is Alpha and Omega, beginning and the end.

And He wants to rule and reign in our hearts.

The key is, He's a just, loving, honorable, trustworthy King. You do not have to worry about Him lying to you. You do not have to question His methods. (Even though we often do.)

In Christine Caine's devotional yesterday, she asked the question, "What would it mean for God to be in your life not as an occasional visitor but as someone establishing a whole new order?"

God's ways are not our ways. He has healing and love in His hands, just waiting for us to accept it. It's a gift.

Some people think that if they give their life to Christ, all the fun ends. When I wasn't living for God, I did things I shouldn't have thinking they were fun, but the after affects were NOT fun at all. I laugh, and enjoy life as a Christian. I have fun.

God does not have this long list of Do's and Don't's for us. Of course, we have the 10 Commandments. However, even some non-Christians will admit that those aren't bad to live by. 

For me, living for God, means that my Heavenly Father is first in my heart and life. It means that He loves me unconditionally. He hears my prayers. He counts my tears. He answers my prayers according to His will and timing. 

God wants to create a new way of life in us. We have to let Him. 

I know people who God has loved on, and tried to reach, but they just refuse Him. He will not force Himself on anyone. In my life, He came at my rock bottom time of losing my twins. He reached down to comfort and help me through a very terrible time.

Allowing God into your life will bring the healing and restoration you are looking for.

Will you let Him do that for you? It's your choice.

God bless you today and always.

No comments:

Post a Comment