Thursday, December 31, 2015

Goodbye 2015!

"All the days ordained for me were written in your book." Psalm 139:16

Well, this is it, the end of 2015. It was a year of ups and downs for me, but I wouldn't change a thing.

In all honesty, it was not a terrible year. It was a pretty good one. I have allowed God to work in my life and help me through many different situations.

I have watched Him provide for me, when I didn't think anything was possible. I have seen Him use people to minister to me just when I needed it the most.

As I head into 2016, I have great anticipation for this year. I am publishing my first book and can't help but be super excited about it! Be on the look out for the link to buy it! Maybe as early as tomorrow!

Christine Caine's devotional really hit home today! I want to share some of it because it's exactly how I feel:

"Before we ever arrived on earth, God had a plan, a purpose and an assignment for our lives. The welfare of others is attached to our obedience and courage, for it will take all of us taking our place in the body of Christ for God's kingdom to be advanced on earth."

"The new year ahead has the potential to be the most impactful, fruitful, and best year on earth ever... but the choice is ours. Are we willing to trust God and step into our place in the body of Christ to take hold of all God has created us for?"

"I am full of faith, hope, expectation, and anticipation. I believe that the greatest days for the church are before us and not behind us. I believe that God is for us and not against us, and that the year ahead is full of promise, purpose, and potential. Let's believe God like never before."

What are you anticipating for 2016? I am looking forward to being obedient to God and following through with the plans I believe He has for me. I hope you are as well.

Thank you for reading my blog. It really means a lot to me that God uses me to speak to people in a way that they get it. It's not me. It's the gift He gave me of writing. I am just doing what I feel like He's called me to do.

God bless you today and always!


No comments:

Post a Comment