Saturday, July 18, 2015

Get off your ASK!

At 19 years old, I was in college and got married just two months shy of my 20th birthday. I was not going to church. I was living for Jill and doing what Jill wanted to do.

Ralph Edwards, at 19 years old is living a leadership life. He lives in Oklahoma, is a marketing director for Chick-Fil-A, and interns with some awesome guys, Ryan Eller and Jerrod Murr.(Who I featured on my blog yesterday.)

He was the youngest speaker at Launch Out Conference.
Ralph Edwards
Ralph said when we live life by "Ready, Aim, Fire" it can cause failure. However, it's good that at least we attempted something.

Most of us end up doing "Ready, aim, aim, aim" we do not plan so we just end up not doing.

We should learn how to and when to say no.

We get busy and work hard but are we taking intentional steps towards our goals.

Don't be a perfectionist, but at the same time, don't compromise quality.

Ralph said, "Get off your ASK - ask for help!" Then he followed it up with "Don't text my mom and tell her I was cussing on stage." LOL

We can't live this life alone. ASK for help.

I have asked you guys, my readers, to take a survey and tell me your favorite blog post from 2015 so I can feature it in my book. I'm asking for help. I have had 15 people take the survey. That's not a lot. It's a few posts, down, if you will please take the survey and tell me what post you like the best, I would appreciate it.

Here is Ralph's talk. It's only 8 minutes and I highly recommend you take that time to listen to him. Oh if I was living at him at 19, my life would be so different!

He's wise for his age! Ralph's Launch Out Talk

No comments:

Post a Comment