Saturday, June 13, 2015

God Hears You! I PROMISE!


There are times in our lives that we pray, but we just aren't sure God hears us. 

I am here to tell you that He does.

Last night I had to go pick up two of my children from their dad's. It was late. I was not a happy mom at the moment. I had KLOVE on the radio. As I was driving I started thinking about the fact that I have VERY little money left for this next week. The DJ on the radio started saying, "Why are you thinking about what you lack? You have the kingdom of God in you, you aren't lacking anything."

I thought, "Wow. Ok, God. You hear me. Thank You that I do have groceries for the week. Thank You for the full tank of gas in my car. I might not have a couple of items, but I will be ok. I do not lack anything, really."

I was not really complaining, but honestly feeling down about how I will be broke for the next week.

In reality, I should have been thanking Him because I do have everything I NEED. 
Just maybe not everything I want.

If you have been praying about something and not hearing an answer, there are three reasons:

1. God is saying no.

2. God is saying not right now.

3. God is saying I have something better for you.

I am telling you, He hears us. He hears every prayer, every tear, every heart felt thing. He loves us so much and wants to provide for us.

He is our Provider! 

I pray that this gives someone hope. In my Proverbs reading this morning, I was reminded of a Scripture my Pastor often talks about:

Proverbs 13: 12, "Hope deferred makes the heart sick, but a longing fulfilled is a tree of life."

Let me give you hope and fulfill a longing for you... GOD HEARS YOU!!!

He is listening and I promise He will answer.

Sometimes we just have to pay attention. I could have been so caught up in my thoughts that I didn't hear what the DJ said last night. But I wasn't.

Other times, we have to wait for an answer. 

Do you have any stories like this? I would love to hear them.

No comments:

Post a Comment