Thursday, May 14, 2015

Change Happens!

This morning I woke up thinking about the David Bowie song Changes and of him saying.. 
"Ch-ch-ch-ch-changes
Turn and face the strange
Ch-ch-changes
Don't want to be a richer man
Ch-ch-ch-ch-changes
Turn and face the strange
Ch-ch-changesJust gonna have to be a different man
Time may change me
But I can't trace time"

Life happens. Things change. People change. Situations change. Circumstances change.

Some of these things, we have control over, most of it we do not.

When change happens, we adjust. You get used to a "new normal". That's all you can do.

It can be difficult. You can sit back and whine. "Why me?"

That won't help.

But you can do it.

Listen, I tell you guys ALL the time. God has a plan for your life. Right?

Sometimes we step outside of His plans. We have free will, and we use it. It happens.

However, know this... God will bring you back into His plan. He promises to work all things out for GOOD for those who love Him. Do you love Him? Ok, then, trust Him.

He will see you through. He has seen me through a ton of junk. 

Please stay tuned and watch for my Saturday morning post. I am writing about my friend Dax and the major life change that happened to him. It's an incredible story!

God is alive and well and living in this dark ugly world. He loves you!

1 comment:

  1. I was listening to a podcast this morning on embracing discomfort or hard times and seeing it as an opportunity for growth. Sometimes I think, "ok I'm done growing!" But God always gets me through.

    ReplyDelete