Friday, February 6, 2015

What Would You Do?


I found this mug while I was cleaning up a couple of weeks ago. I forgot I had it. When I saw it, I knew right away that I wanted to write a blog post about it.

So, here's the question...

"What would you attempt if you knew you would not fail?"

Let that sink in a minute.

I am putting together my blog posts for a book. But, I am moving slow on putting them together. I think I'm afraid that it won't be good enough or successful. Which is silly, because my blog, in my eyes, is successful. I have readers all over the world. I am humbled by that. I do not take it for granted at all. I mean, who I am that people overseas would be interested in what I have to say? It amazes me.

So, first on my list, would be finish and publish my book!
A close second for me, would probably be to not stop at one book.

Sometimes we just need to punch fear in the face and keep rocking!

Failure might happen, and that's ok. Because failure is an event, not a person.

Answer the question for me... let's talk about what you would attempt if you knew it wouldn't fail.


No comments:

Post a Comment