Wednesday, February 4, 2015

Do you know how awesome you are?

Hey you! Yeah, you! Do you know how awesome you are?

Well, let me take a minute to tell you.

You have a Heavenly Father, you formed you in your mother's womb.

He gave you talents, skills, and abilities that are meant for you and you alone!

The world says you must be a certain size to be a super model, or have a certain voice to sing, or have a certain last name to matter. That's just junk! The world is not where you need to be looking for your value anyway!

The fact is: You. Are. Awesome!

No one else on this earth is exactly like you. 

God has placed a calling on your life too. Something that you can use your talents, skills, and abilities that will make a difference in this world. Something that will honor Him when you do it.

I feel like my calling is to be a mom to my three kids, and write. However, my talents, skills and abilities also enable me to be a pretty good administrative assistant. And I absolutely LOVE my job! It's just icing on the cake that I work at a church. It's not that I think God approves or loves me any more than someone who doesn't work at a church, it's just I think I was made to work in a church. It's where I fit in.

It's my prayer for you that you will see your potential. Know that God has a purpose and plan for your life and keep moving forward.

Fulfill your calling! Do what you feel in your heart is right. 

Don't let fear stop you! Punch fear in the face!

No comments:

Post a Comment