Friday, January 16, 2015

Two Men In My Life

One of my favorite Scriptures about friends is in 
Proverbs 17: 17, "A friend loves at all times and a brother is born for times of adversity."

As an only child, my friends were always very very important to me. That has not changed.
 I value friendship and the love I have for my family members.

The way the world is today, you can have a relationship with someone far away because we have so many ways to keep in touch. I am a believer in the that God brings people into your life for a reason, a season, or forever. He uses us to help each other.

There are two men, who happen to be writers, who are very important to me.

The first is my 17 year old son. He is very encouraging to me. When I'm down and having a hard time, he will say something I need to hear and make me feel better. He has a gift for writing and I convinced him to start his own blog of poetry. I hope you enjoy it as much as I do. Even if he wasn't my son, I would read it!

The other writer has become a great friend to me. He prays for me, listens to my babble, and encourages my writing. He really has become a best friend to me and I am very thankful for him. His blog posts are turning into something I think every man needs to read. He feels led to help men become who they were meant to be. Not who the world or anyone else says they are. I admire what he's been through in life and how he has punched fear in the face! His name is Brian, and his blog is at Brian's Blog


Who are your friends? Tell them today how important they are to you.
 They just might need to hear it, and you'll be glad you did!

No comments:

Post a Comment