Thursday, January 8, 2015

I Was Nominated For An Award!

I was nominated for this award by Julie Arduini from 
http://juliearduini.com/2015/01/06/sisterhood-word-bloggers-award/
She loves my blog, and I am so honored and humbled that she does. For this award, I must put this picture on my blog and answer her questions....so here goes:

1. What’s the hardest lesson you’ve learned? 
Dating and being a single parent are not for the faint at heart. These have been difficult lessons to learn.
2. What temptation is hard to resist?
Chocolate. Yeah. I like it way to much!
3. If you weren’t doing what you do weekdays, what would your life look like?
I would probably still be at home with my children doing their home school work and hopefully closer to publishing my first book. However, I dearly love my job. It is perfect for me.
4. What book could you read over and over?
Nerd alert. The Chronicles of Narnia book series.
5. What motivates you? Positive words and music. If you want to motivate me, say something nice. When I clean the house, I play music. It really helps.
6. What are your pet peeves? I very much dislike being lied to. I have been lied to so much in my life. I would rather be hurt with the truth than comforted with a lie. Just be honest. I'm a big girl, I can take it.
7. What are your goals for 2015? I am de-cluttering my home. This week my Do Over has gotten off course due to a nasty cold/ cough that's attacked my body..but I'm not giving up. I also plan to publish my first book. It's going to happen!
8.  If you could travel anywhere, where would you go? New Zealand and Australia. New Zealand is the back drop for the Narnia and Lord of the Rings movies. It's beautiful! Australia has always interested me. I like their accent and the unusual animals.
9. Would you rather stay in a five star hotel, a bed and breakfast, or a cabin? CABIN! I love a cabin that's like a real life tree house. The only problem with cabins is you have to cook...but it's worth it for the views, the quiet, and the time to restore your heart and mind.
10. What’s your favorite season? Why? I live in South West, Georgia. We pretty much have two seasons... hot or cold. LOL. I like the fall time though... we just don't have a normal fall here. Fall is a new time for the leaves to come off trees so they can get ready to grow in the winter. i love the colors of fall. Fall also means football season! Woo hoo!

I know this is not my typical blog post, but I hope you enjoyed reading a little about me.

No comments:

Post a Comment