Sunday, January 4, 2015

I am so silly sometimes! DUH!

Yesterday, I started a Bible study with one my best friends. We decided on Beth Moore's "Esther"...the tag line is "It's Tough Being a Woman." She and I thought, "Can't hurt to check it out." Someone at my work was very generously and allowed us to borrow the DVD's. I have done the workbooks without watching the DVD's before, but honestly, it's just better seeing Beth speak and hearing the message.

Anyway... I have said to several people how excited I am about this year. I feel an excitement and anticipation I haven't felt before. 

Beth Moore told me what I was feeling yesterday.

HOPE!

Her definition of hope was: Confidence, Eager anticipation, Expectation, Longing

I was like, "WOW! What I've been feeling about 2015 is HOPE all along!

You guys know I've written about hope just in the last month... but silly ole me didn't even realize that what I was feeling was hope.

Since that happened to me. I wonder if it's ever happened to you? 

Maybe you are in need of some hope right now....without even realizing you have it.

If so, look for it! What are you confident about? What are you expecting and or longing for?

God gives hope. But we can give hope too. Speaking life over people can really make a huge difference.

The one thing we should never do is kill someone's hope. Remember the Bible says in Proverbs 13: 12, "Hope deferred makes the heart sick, but a longing fulfilled is a tree of life."

Don't kill someone else's hope. You will make them sick.

Realize this too... God will not fulfill your destiny without you. That's something else Beth Moore said. He has a plan and a purpose for your life. You are very important to Him. 

Have hope! This year is going to be awesome!


No comments:

Post a Comment