Friday, November 14, 2014

Sometimes Healing Hurts

We have a cat.

I really did not want a cat.

He came up to my adopted daughter's apartment. She tried to find his home, but no one claimed him. She was freaking out! My daughter had been asking for a cat.

Soooo... being the mom that I am. I helped both. 

He can be a hand full.

Scratch on my arm
Scratch on my hand that's healing.
The scratch on my hand has been itching. It is healing. 

Have you ever had a scratch that itched as it healed? The hole that was there is closing up, the skin is growing back together and healing the scratch.

I started thinking about God and how He will heal our hearts by letting the hole close up and growing the pieces back together.

There have been several times in my life when I was hurt / cut deeply if you will.

Even just recently.

Someone turned out to not be who I thought they were. I was lied to daily. 

I do my best to live my life as authentically as possible. I am very real on this blog and my Facebook page. 

So, to find out I was being lied to cut deeply to my heart. It hurt!

I am healing. And sometimes healing itches.

Have you ever experienced something like this?

No comments:

Post a Comment