Wednesday, November 5, 2014

God's Plans for Your Life

This morning, I have been talking to one of my best friends. He was telling me about some of the job stresses that he deals with. He works from home doing computer networking stuff. Something I know nothing about! LOL

We started talking about how God is in the every day life. He is concerned with our jobs, just as much as our "life". Your job is a part of your life, after all, right?

Some people compartmentalize their lives. They keep God in one box, their home life in one box, their work life in another box, their parenting life in another box... you get the picture.

God's plans for our lives INCLUDES our work. 

He wants us to use our gifts and talents for Him, as well as do what we enjoy. 

Proverbs 19: 21 says, "Many are the plans in a man's heart, but it is the Lord's purpose that prevails."

I had plans last year to publish a book.

It has always been my dream to be a published writer.

God had different plans. 

He needed me to start seeing Him in every day life so I could show Him to you.

Now that I have this way of writing, things are moving forward. I started a facebook page, and would love for you to "like" it!
My Author Page On Facebook

I will post blog posts there and maybe even have some awesome discussions if you all want to!

Please know this... God loves everything about your life. EVERYTHING. 

He cares.
The awesome sticker my mom made for my car!



No comments:

Post a Comment