Wednesday, November 12, 2014

CONTEST Time!!

Yesterday, something happened that has changed my life forever!

My "unofficial" adopted daughter had her baby. Her name is Maci. She was 7lbs, 7oz, 19 1/2 inches long, born on 11/11/14 at 3:07pm.

I love her to pieces!
 
Me and sweet Maci

I am a YOUNG almost 41 year old Grandma. 
However, I'm just too unique and cool to be called that.

SO...

I'm going to host a contest!

The person who can come up with the coolest name for Maci to call me, gets a free copy of my E book when it's published. (Which I am currently working on.)

I'm going to put together several blog posts to create a devotional book. My prayer is that if the E book sells well, I can afford to print some. IF, God willing, I can get this done by Christmas, you guys might be able to purchase them as Christmas gifts for your friends and family.

 This Scripture really hits home this morning:
 Psalm 127:3-5 (NIV)
Children are a heritage from the Lord,
    offspring a reward from him.
Like arrows in the hands of a warrior
    are children born in one’s youth.


I fully believe that children are a gift from God. No matter what age their parents are. God has a reason for them being born when they are. God has a purpose and plan for everyone.

I speak blessings over Maci. She will have a full life of blessings and love. She has a purpose.  And, I am HONORED, humbled, and privileged to be a part of this baby's life. 

Email me, comment on here, on Facebook with your names. I will pick a winner in a couple of days.


No comments:

Post a Comment