Tuesday, November 11, 2014

The struggle is real, y'all!

The other day, I posted about a part of my life that I struggle with giving to God.

I'm about to disclose that.

The only reason I am, is because of what God showed me.

I am pretty good about trusting God with everything in my life. I even had a new friend yesterday say that just from talking to me on the phone she could tell that I was "content with God". I've never had anyone say that about me before. I guess I am content with Him.

However, I really really want to be loved by a man too.

AND, instead of being patient, waiting, and allowing God to bring me someone.. I keep looking.

Can you see the heart?





























































































I know, I know. It always happens when you least expect it and aren't looking. 
I've heard it a thousand times. 
I believe it too.

This is why I call it a "struggle".

So, if you remember, my dishwasher is broken.

The other day, as I was washing dishes... THIS happened:

I felt like God spoke to my heart and said, 

"See this heart? Love is from Me. You will find someone who will love you, and I will be in the center of that love, just like this water."

 WOW GOD!!

So I am trying to refocus, stay busy with everything I have going on and leaving this at the feet of Jesus. I just need to leave it there and stop picking it back up!! (Can you relate?)

I know the truth that God has a plan for my life.

That includes my love life.

Because remember, He is in our everyday life. 

I'm going to trust Him.

What do you need to trust Him with?

No comments:

Post a Comment