Saturday, November 8, 2014

Busting With Blessings

I'm sure by now, you've seen these. I totally love the Gain smell! I am a touching, seeing, smelling, hearing person. I learn and experience life that way. 

I was about to wash clothes, and I usually "fling" this in first.
 I have noticed in hot water, it busts fast, in cold water... not so fast! LOL

Well, God did it again. He spoke to my heart.

"When you are on fire for me, I bust open and pour out my blessings quickly.
When you are cold, those blessings take longer to bust out."

Wow!

This is not one of those name it and claim it statements.

This is God saying, "When you let me have control of your life, I know the plans I have for you, and they are plans to prosper you and give you a future, not harm you. I want to bust open the windows of heaven and pour out those blessings. Trust Me."

I hope this helps someone today, because it really helped me.

Are you ready for blessings to bust open on you?
What are you waiting for?

No comments:

Post a Comment