Sunday, November 9, 2014

Divine Appointments

I woke up Saturday morning to see this:


Milk About to Spill out of a cup
The ceiling fan was on, so the cup was swaying back and forth... all the while, the milk just moved back and forth to the edge of the cup threatening to spill out. 

I guess the milk did not have a "divine appointment" with my coffee table! LOL

Lately, I have been praying for God to provide me with divine appointments each day. Whoever He wants me to talk to, spend time with, etc.

It's really cool how He has answered that prayer.

I have had conversations with people that I honestly believe were God lead conversations.

Friday, I was eating lunch with my adopted daughter. My cell phone started ringing and it was a friend that I don't talk to regularly. I answered, because I knew something was up. She said that someone was in her office withdrawing her children from school in order to home school and asked if she could give her my number. I said, "Sure!"

This lady and I talked for a while. Then, I went through my school books and invited her over to look through what I have. She felt like God was confirming that what she is doing is right for her family.

All because I answered the phone.

Have you ever prayed and asked God to provide you with divine appointments?


If you haven't, maybe you should. If you have, I would love to hear a story or two!

I believe we are in people's lives for a reason, for a season, or for a lifetime. You just never know what your role in someone's life is!

Ask God for daily divine appointments. I double dog dare ya!

No comments:

Post a Comment