Wednesday, September 24, 2014

Stop And Look At The Clouds

I am starting a new trend. You know that saying, "Stop and smell the roses"? It is just mainly about slowing down and taking time for stuff. Not letting life get past you. Being IN the moment, not missing the moment.

Well, I do that with clouds. They remind me of God. I don't know why. Also, looking up towards heaven just makes me feel better than looking down. (Yeah, I know, I'm weird.)

Anyway, I wanted to share a few of my awesome shots this past week. I post them on Instagram and Facebook. I usually caption, "Today's awesome shot!" Now, I have started hashtagging, #stopandlookattheclouds

I would be thrilled if that became a trending hashtag. 
I hope you enjoy the pictures!
































No comments:

Post a Comment