Thursday, September 25, 2014

You Are God's Best Creation!


I got an email today about a children's book that is a love letter from God. I think that's a great idea. Growing up in church, I learned the song "Jesus Loves Me", but I do not remember being told/ taught that He loves me. I wish I would have known that my value came from Him a long time ago.

God really does love us. I know if you had a troubled childhood, an emotionally absent father, or no father at all, it's hard to understand. We tend to believe the lie that God MUST be like the earthly man we called dad. That is so far from the truth!

Numbers 23: 19 says, "God is not human, that he should lie, not a human being, that he should change his mind. Does he speak and then not act? Does he promise and not fulfill?"

There are several Scriptures where God says He will never leave or forsake us. 
That's a fact that we can always count on.

If you are currently feeling like God is not there, let me tell you the wise words my Wednesday night teacher said last night.

"God puts us in places where we can study, reflect, and pray. It's preparation time on your side and the other. God is probably getting you ready for something amazing."

He has not left. He is there. Look for Him. You are His best creation!

No comments:

Post a Comment