Monday, September 22, 2014

Honesty is the best policy!

A friend of mine posted this on Facebook today and I just had to share. I don't think I've ever seen this Scripture.

“He grants a treasure of common sense to the honest. He is a shield to those who walk with integrity.”
(Proverbs 2:7) NLT


I am big on honesty! I would rather you tell me the truth and hurt me with it, than comfort me with a lie.

I relate to what this Scripture says too, because I have made some bad decisions in my life, by NOT using common sense and walking in integrity. I was not honest with myself about things in my life, therefore, I guess my common sense went out the window!

I am so thankful that God loves me for me, with all of my mistakes, flaws, and mess ups. He is amazing and loves me through it all.

He feels the same way about you!

God loves us so much and He wants us to use our common sense and walk in integrity. I've learned my lesson! I'm not going back either.

What do you think of this Scripture? Have you ever seen it?




No comments:

Post a Comment