Saturday, August 9, 2014

God is SO proud of you!


In life, everyone wants to hear those five words,
"I am proud of you."

We need that validation sometimes. We just want to know that what we have been doing in and with our lives matter. 

I am here to tell you that you, as a person, and what you do matter very much to God.


Genesis 1: 27 says that God created us in His own image. 
So, He made us to look like Him. Of course He is proud of His own creation. Why wouldn't He be?

 Ephesians 2: 10 says, "For we are God’s handiwork, created in Christ Jesus to do good works, which God prepared in advance for us to do."

God gave us all special talents, skills, and abilities. Having degrees or diplomas are awesome, but that does not show what we are worth. 

I personally, never finished college. The only thing I have besides my High School Diploma is a photography certificate. But, I know that I have talents and skills that God has blessed me with. I call myself a "Jill of all trades"... simply because I CAN do so many things well. 

God is proud of us all for using what He has given us. 

Who out here today needed to hear this? 
Maybe your dad has passed away and never told you he was proud of you. Maybe your dad is still on earth, and has never told you he is proud of you. I do not know your situation. However, I know this.. without a shadow of a doubt.

You are loved, you have purpose, and God is SUPER proud you!

No comments:

Post a Comment