Friday, August 8, 2014

God is BIGGER than WHAT!?

I think some people believe the strangest things about God. Like He is the George Burns "God" from that old movie. (Totally showing my age on that comment! LOL) Or Morgan Freeman in Bruce Almighty. Just a sweet little old man waiting to do us harm when we mess up.

That's just not the case, people.

He is a Spirit, and He is everywhere. Jesus was the human part of Him. If you want to know what God is like, read the Gospels and read about Jesus. 

He is loving, kind, non-judgmental, a healer, accepting of people others did not accept, a friend, a son, a brother, fully surrendered to God... I could go on, but I won't.

I have had a rough few months. I posted on Facebook the other day that I felt like a football quarter back who keeps getting sacked while holding the ball! I cannot seem to get up to throw it, much less stand good. Life just keeps coming at me.

Then I saw this picture and had a great reminder:

God IS bigger than any of that. And as a matter of fact... failure is an event, not a person! So get that out of your head and heart.

God loves us so much. He just wants us to be joyful and live for Him.

Let go of your problems and let Him help you. He is bigger than any bad you are facing.


No comments:

Post a Comment