Saturday, March 15, 2014

Happy Heart!

Today, I want to talk about having a happy heart. I think I have established the fact that happiness is based on circumstances, and our real goal should be JOY, but happiness is good for us too.

This song, makes me HAPPY! It makes me want to dance, move, sing, and clap my hands. If we make up our minds to be happy and not let the bad get us down, then life is a little more tolerable. Please listen and dance along!


In this song, he says, "Can't nothing bring me down, Your love is too high" I choose to think about God. God's love is too high, so we shouldn't let anything bring us down.

Being a Christian doesn't mean our lives will always be easy, happy, and a walk in the park. It just doesn't work that way. 

But that doesn't mean you can't and shouldn't be happy and enjoy life! 
You are here for a reason. Your life has purpose and meaning. 

No matter where you are reading this from, the fact that you can read and see is the first blessing you can be thankful for!

Proverbs 15: 13 says, "A happy heart makes the face cheerful, but heartache crushes the spirit."


I do not know about you, but I want a cheerful face! Let God heal your heartache and move on! You deserve to have a happy heart!



No comments:

Post a Comment