Friday, February 14, 2014

Love is a Verb

Today is Valentine's Day here in the United States. It is a "holiday" where we are supposed to tell people we love them. I looked it up, but there are several ideas as to how and why this started.

I think we should tell people we love them every day anyway. Showing them we love them is just as important. 

I believe love is a verb. Love is to be shown. It is not just some warm and fuzzy feeling. It is action. 

God's love for us is crazy! He loves us so much!!

I am so very thankful for what God does for me on a daily basis. His love never fails, never backs down, and never gives up on us. EVER!

Today, if you do not have someone in your life to "celebrate" this day with... know one thing. GOD LOVES YOU! He cares about what happens in your life. He will never leave you. He has a plan for your life, to help you and not hurt you. Trust Him! I know I do!

No comments:

Post a Comment