We had a guest speaker at church yesterday. He comes to visit us once a year. He is really good friends with our Pastor. His ministry is global and amazing! His name is Shane Willard. Here is a link to his website: http://www.shanewillardministries.org/main/
Here are a few points that Shane gave in his message that I think are the most important things people need to consider.
1.No matter what you do, God is not mad at you.
2. Any attempt to cause shame, guilt or manipulate you is not from God.
3. 1/3rd of our world population is starving, that's 2 Billion people, but as Christians, we are more consumed with hell and less than 1% of the world's sexual behavior. (homosexuality)
4. Do not treat people by how they deserve things - treat people by their WORTH!
5. Who's life is better because you are in it?
6. In the past 30 days, what have you done to make someone's life better?
7. If you are a child of God, your job is to look around and make someone's life better.
8. At the end of the week, look back and see if you helped someone.