Wednesday, November 6, 2013

A Moment

I have made many mistakes in my life. Sometimes, I make multiple mistakes within one relationship. It happens. 

I think it's important to apologize and learn from your mistakes. 

There might even be a time when you feel like you didn't do anything wrong, or you did something on accident. If another person was hurt by what happened, it affected them, so it's good to apologize.

Everyone is so different. What hurts one person might not bother someone else. 

The best thing you can do is make to a moment and work things out. Talk it over. 

You can make moments.  

We Came As Romans as a song called "A Moment". 

The chorus says, 
"Close my eyes, see my life 
Have I lost my way? 
I hope this is the last time 
Am I here to stay? 
Nowhere left to hide 
There's always a way to find the reason in a moment, yeah a moment, yeah a moment"

Things happen. We lose our way, but don't hide. Own up to your mistakes, and move forward.

Forgiveness is very powerful. Ask the person to forgive you. 

Forgive yourself!

Forgiveness is not about thinking the person didn't wrong you, or saying that what happened didn't matter. It's about showing mercy and grace. Forgiveness actually helps you, more than anyone. Holding grudges, being angry or becoming bitter can really hurt you. It's not worth it. Let it go. Make a moment.


No comments:

Post a Comment