Sunday, September 1, 2013

How does God do it?

I have 3 very different children. Two boys and a girl. They are great kids, but sometimes, I get that "Mama, Mama, Mama" from all three at once! It is very difficult to hear three different people at one time. I have to slow them down and make them talk one at a time.

I thought about how God hears the millions of people on earth. I mean, at any given time, there are probably millions of people praying to Him at once! How does He hears us all? I have no idea. But I believe in my heart that He does.

The Psalmist who wrote chapter 116 said this about God:
1. I love the Lord, for he hears my voice and my prayer for mercy. 2. Because He bends down to listen, I will pray as long as I have breath!


He hears our prayers, He speaks back to us, and He honestly cares about what happens to us.

He is this way for millions, maybe even billions of us! How does He do it? I don't know. He is God and I can't wrap my little human brain around it all.

I do know this, God goes with us through life. He DOES NOT cause bad things to happen to people. He CAN NOT give you something He DOES NOT have!


Why don't you trust Him today and see what He will do? 
Pray about something, then listen. He hears you!

No comments:

Post a Comment