Friday, July 12, 2013

Who do you talk to?

 
Ok. I admit it. I talk too much. I know, I know, you are surprised, right?
I think there are several reasons behind this:
 I'm a talker.
 I love people.
 I'm around kids a lot & need adult conversation.
  I have to talk about something to get it out.
 
These are honest reasons. Not excuses.
 
I was thinking this morning about how I need to be careful and not just tell random people some stuff. I also need to remember that God is there to listen to me when I need a listening ear. The only problem, to me, with talking to God is that He doesn't usually respond right back, like in a human conversation. He does respond through His Word, though.
Maybe I'm not reading it enough?
 
However, I probably need to be talking to God more. Maybe I just need to go to Him for every little thing and talk to humans when necessary. It's something to think about.

No comments:

Post a Comment