Thursday, July 18, 2013

Our house in Heaven

In a conversation between Jesus and His disciples, He told them this:

John 14: 1-3“Let not your heart be troubled; you believe in God, believe also in Me. In My Father’s house are many mansions; if it were not so, I would have told you. I go to prepare a place for you.  And if I go and prepare a place for you, I will come again and receive you to Myself; that where I am, there you may be also. "

I was thinking about this verse this morning. My son heard a speaker say that our house in Heaven will be what our dream home here on earth was. I'm not sure if that's true or not, but I find it very interesting. I know I'm not living in my dream home. I hope some of you reading this are, because that's a huge blessing.

I'm a simple woman. I don't need/ nor do I want a mansion. (Unless I had a maid to clean it up.) I would much rather live a simple life with what God has given me, and enjoy His beauty of nature all around it.

If I get to choose my house in Heaven, this is what I want:

What would you choose?

No comments:

Post a Comment