Friday, July 19, 2013

A dream is...

 
I'm not a huge Disney fan. I enjoy most of the movies, but this came to my mind this morning. I want to make an announcement!
 
 
I'm going to follow MY dream and self publish a book.
 
 
There. I said it.
It's out in the internet aka world wide web and I can't take it back.
 
And I don't want to, either!
 
 
Remember a few posts back where I talked about a dream job? Well, I'm going to do this my way and see what happens. I believe God will honor it and that He wants me to be living my dream.
 
In Psalm 37: 4, Scripture says,
 "Delight yourself also in the Lord,
And He shall give you the desires of your heart."
 
I believe, as long as our desires are something He can honor, He will do just that. Desiring to win the lottery might not be something He would bless you with... but hard work and determination, yeah, He can do that. Not to mention that I want to help people with my book.
 
So, there you have it folks! I'm going to make my dream come true.
I'm stepping out of average into awesome.
 
What's your awesome?
 
 


1 comment:

  1. Well Jill,
    I can what I can say is "It's about time!" Lol. The Lord has been dealing with you on this for quite some time and I am glad to see it finally materialize. Therefore, as the prophet of God, I speak into your dream. I speak for it to become a vision, and for that vision to turn into a constant reality. I speak forth the many lives that shall be blessed as a result of your efforts. I speak forth this gift which has made room for you. Amen.
    - Jay Dixon

    ReplyDelete