Tuesday, July 16, 2013

Adoption

I have wanted to adopt a child for YEARS!
 
I can't explain how or why this feeling came over me, but all I know is that I would love to take a little girl that her parents didn't want, and love her.
 
This is still a dream of mine, even going through this divorce and now not having a husband. My prayer is that God will bring me a man who has the same passion as I do.
 
Several of my friends have adopted. It's a wonderful thing. One of my close friends has 3 Chinese daughters. They already had 3 birth children, and they chose special needs girls from the orphanages in China! What a beautiful heart to me.
 
Some other friends have adopted just from another state than their own. They adopted a different race baby. Something you don't see much in the south.. white parents with a black little boy. He is healthy, happy, and loved.
 
 
Adoption is just another way to show God's unconditional love.
 
Did you know if you believe in the Lord as your Savior, you are adopted?
 
John 1:12Yet to all who did receive him, to those who believed in his name, he gave the right to become children of God 13 children born not of natural descent, nor of human decision or a husband’s will, but born of God.
 
Romans 8:17 Now if we are children, then we are heirs—heirs of God and co-heirs with Christ, if indeed we share in his sufferings in order that we may also share in his glory.
 
Romans 9:In other words, it is not the children by physical descent who are God’s children, but it is the children of the promise who are regarded as Abraham’s offspring.
 
I think that's kinda cool. What do you think?

No comments:

Post a Comment