Wednesday, April 10, 2013

Eye On It!

"I press on toward the goal to win the prize for which God has called me heavenward in Christ Jesus." ~ Philippians 3:14

In this passage Paul was talking to the Christians in Philippi. Things weren't going the way they wanted, but Paul wanted to encourage them.

The "prize" is our salvation and God's love. He is there, ALWAYS, and will never leave us.

So when things get bad... keep your eye on the prize!

I love how Toby Mac takes Scripture and makes it into an awesome hip hop song. This song "Eye on it" is based on the passage above. You will hear him say, "I have a new passenger to help me navigate the way"... that is the Holy Spirit.

Once we give our life to Christ, He gives us the Holy Spirit to help out... always keep your eyes on the prize and your heart open to hear.

http://youtu.be/jAdxaXSnMq4

No comments:

Post a Comment