Friday, June 22, 2018

We've Been Rescued!

Colossians 1: 13 & 14 NLT “For He has rescued us from the kingdom of darkness and transferred us into the kingdom of His dear Son, who purchased our freedom and forgave us our sins.”

This past week on social media, we’ve seen many arguments over immigration issues and the children and parents being split up.
We also had the pleasure of seeing actor Chris Pratt’s acceptance speech at the MTV movie awards. Here is his speech: Chris Pratt’s Speech
Number 9, he says, ‘If you are willing to accept that, you will have grace. And grace is a gift. and like the freedom we enjoy in this country, that grace was paid for with somebody else’s blood. Do not forget it.”
The above Scripture was in my writing plan for today…and it really hit home with me.
We were rescued!
Jesus’ death, burial, and resurrection rescued us from the kingdom of darkness. How amazing is that?
It then transferred us to God’s Kingdom!
I don’t know about you, but I am so thankful to be rescued. I love God, Jesus, and Holy Spirit!
I am thankful to be the daughter of a King and to walk in His ways. God is the best!
If you don’t know God like this, I pray that you will talk to someone about it. Realize that God loves you so much that He sent Jesus to rescue you!
If you have questions or need prayer, please feel free to contact me!
God bless you today and always!
TwitterGoogle+PinterestEmailLinkedInSMS
Share

No comments:

Post a Comment