Tuesday, November 14, 2017

Please pray for me

"Two are better than one, because they have a good reward for their toil. For if they fall, one will lift up his fellow. But woe to him who is alone when he falls and has not another to lift him up! Again, if two lie together, they keep warm, but how can one keep warm alone? And though a man might prevail against one who is alone, two will withstand him—a threefold cord is not quickly broken." Ecclesiastes 4:9-12 ESV



I really wanted to lighten the mood and post a gif of Will Smith singing the Fresh Prince of Bel Air song. LOL Because, "this is a story all about how my life got flipped, turned upside down."
My work church is making changes. I am one of those. They have eliminated my job.
This puts me in 3 different emotional states: depressed, fearful, and rejected.
I am FIGHTING. But I need you to come along side of me and pray with me.
I have already applied for some really good jobs. So, I am applying and praying. Which honestly is all I can do at this point.
I know in my heart that God is my Provider. He will give me the perfect job for me.
BUT... my mind is thinking ahead to what if I don't find a job in time? (My last day is December 31st.)
I would appreciate any job leads and all the prayers you can pray. I figure the more people talking to God about little ole me, the better He will hear us. LOL
Thank you in advance. I am thankful that I have friends and family on this journey with me.
God bless you today and always!

No comments:

Post a Comment