Wednesday, November 8, 2017

No Weapon!

Isaiah 54:17 (NKJV)

17 No weapon formed against you shall prosper,
And every tongue which rises against you in judgment
You shall condemn.
This is the heritage of the servants of the Lord,
And their righteousness is from Me,”
Says the Lord.

The enemy of our lives will come at us in unexpected ways.
Let me tell you one thing. Claim this Scripture DAILY if you have to.
NO WEAPON formed against me will prosper.
I am God's daughter. The Most High's daughter. I am blessed and highly favored.
Nothing the enemy can throw at me will keep me down.
He might knock me down for a minute, but my faith and trust in God is so strong, that I WILL NOT stay down for long.
This week, the armor of God Scriptures have been brought to my attention too. So, I"m putting on my armor daily and letting those fiery darts just fizzle out on my shield of faith.
My sword is God's Word, and I will speak it out loud until the day I die.
I am not a slave to fear. I will not allow fear to over take me. 
And let me tell you one thing.... the prayers of the righteous WILL avail!
I have had more people pray for me in the past 24 hours, and it's amazing.
Whatever you are going through, stand firm on your faith. Do not let the enemy get to you. 
You are God's child, and He will provide and see you through, even the hardest times.
God bless you today and always!

No comments:

Post a Comment