Tuesday, October 24, 2017

God & Floods

"I establish my covenant with you: Never again will all life be destroyed by the waters of a flood; never again will there be a flood to destroy the earth." Genesis 9:11 NIV

We sing this worship song at church and I LOVE! The lyrics are so powerful, if you take a moment to really hear them.
As we were singing it this past Sunday, I felt like God said, "I'm using you to flood the earth."

The Scripture came to mind where Jesus said, "Whoever believes in me, as Scripture has said, rivers of living water will flow from within them." John 7:38 NIV

In Genesis, God promises to never destroy the earth again with a flood. But, He never said He didn't want to "flood" the earth with living water.
You and I have the living water. You and I are the way people will come to know Jesus as their Savior. You and I have the fruit of the Spirit that God wants to use to reach people for Himself.
Are you allowing God's living water to flow from within you?
Are you loving people that others don't love?
Are you helping people?
Are you telling them that God loves them?
Are you praying for people to come to know Jesus? Praying for their earthly healing? Praying for them to fully surrender to God?
I hope so.
I also hope that you enjoy this song as much as I do. It's powerful to me. We are here to help God flood the earth, this time with His love and not water. Flood The Earth by Jesus Culture
Who's with me?
God bless you today and always!

No comments:

Post a Comment