Tuesday, August 8, 2017

Mixing Faith & God's Word

"God chose the lowly things of this world and the despised things—and the things that are not—to nullify the things that are, 29 so that no one may boast before Him." 1 Corinthians 1: 28-29 NIV

I want to share more from Charles Capp's books about God's Creative Power. Mr. Capps says we need to train ourselves to speak God's Word.
2 huge points Capp writes are, "Words are containers. They carry faith, or fear, and they produce after their kind." and "Mixing faith with God's Word by speaking it out of your mouth is a means of applying God's medicine."
Here is another great part of the book: "When you study the life of Jesus, you find several important facts that caused Him to overcome the world, the flesh, and the devil. I will list a few:
  1. He spent much time in prayer, but He never prayed the problem: He prayed the answer - what God said is the answer.
  2. He spoke accurate, never crooked speech. His conversation always consisted of what God said.
  3. He always spoke the end results, not the problem. Never did He confess present circumstances. He spoke the desired results.
  4. He used the written Word to defeat satan.
Scripture can be used to speak over anything in your life. Money, health, relationships, etc.
God's Word becomes en-grafted into your heart as you speak it. There is nothing more important to your faith than declaring what God has said about you with your own voice.
Capps wrote, "Giving voice to God's Word is a method of calling for things that God has given by promise and are not yet manifest. If you feed the spirit man God's Word, it will make demands on the flesh to line up with the Word of God."
For example: "Body, I speak the Word of Faith to you. I demand that every internal organ perform a perfect work, for you are the temple of the Holy Ghost; therefore, I charge you in the name of the Lord Jesus Christ and by the authority of His holy Word to be healed and made whole in Jesus name." (Proverbs 12:18)
Take a minute and read 1 Corinthians 1: 26-29. (part of it is typed at the top of this post) Capps says God uses spiritual forces which are not seen to nullify natural things that are seen based off that Scripture. This is the Biblical principle of calling things that are not as though they were.
Taking God's Word and praying it back to Him is so so powerful. I hope you will take time and do this for yourself.
Here is another WOW comment from this book: "The truth is, your body always responds to your words in some manner, either for better or worse. So choose your words carefully."
We can be our own worst enemy! We can cause our actual enemy to have rule over us because of our words. We can also tie up God's hands so He can't answer our prayers because we are giving too much power to our enemy. I don't know about you, but I'm tired of living that way.
Since my divorce, I have made many comments regarding my finances. Negative comments. "We are broke." "I don't have enough money." so on and so forth.
NOT ANYMORE!
I am declaring and decreeing that God is providing for us because He owns the cattle on a thousand hills! Sending me gas money this week is nothing for Him. And I'm telling you right now, somehow He will provide gas money for me. I trust Him. I believe His Word. I claim His Word as right and true over myself, my kids, other family members and friends.
What do you have going on that you need Scripture prayer for? Email me. I will be glad to find stuff for you to pray over yourself.
God bless you today and always!

No comments:

Post a Comment