Thursday, December 29, 2016

God's Prized Possessionn

"Whatever is good and perfect is a gift coming down to us from God our Father, who created all the lights in the heavens. He never changes or casts a shifting shadow.18 He chose to give birth to us by giving us His true word. And we, out of all creation, became His prized possession." James 1:17-18
In today's Scripture writing, I wrote these two verses above.
Something jumped out at me that I wanted to share.
Did you know that out of ALL creation, we are God's prized possession?
That means, out of all  the heavens, the amazing stars, all of the plants and animals, we human beings are His prized possessions!
I don't know about you, but that makes me feel really good.
It's comforting to know that God loves me and values me so much to call me His prized possession.
That's like your most favorite thing you have. For example, some people's most prized possession might be an old car they restored, or their children, or an old Bible that belonged to their grandmother.
Everyone has something they consider to be their most favorite thing on the earth.
We are God's.
Let that sink in your heart.
You are God's prized possession.
So stop putting yourself down. Stop thinking He doesn't care. Stop allowing this world and your own mind to tell you that you aren't good enough.
You are MORE than good enough. You are God's prized possession.
God bless you today and always!

No comments:

Post a Comment