Sunday, December 4, 2016

Book Re-Launch

"Whatever you do, work at it with all your heart, as working for the Lord, not for human masters," Colossians 3:23 NIV

It's almost Christmas time, so I decided to update my book a little and re-launch it. I pray that you will consider purchasing one for a gift, or just getting one for yourself. 
I believe God instructed me to put this book together. The devotionals are from my blog. Each day has something special at the end of it.  It my prayer that this book helps people establish a quiet time with God if they don't already have one.
If they do already have a quiet time with Him, I hope they will be drawn closer to Him through something I wrote.
Here is the Link To Amazon if you would like to buy it!
Check out this awesome video my son made for me to promote today:

No comments:

Post a Comment